- Clevedon Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
- Clevedon Learning Trust is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Central Team Career Opportunities
Director of Finance & Operations (DFO)
- Permanent position
- Full / Part time, dependent on skills and experience
- Salary to be negotiated dependent on qualifications, experience and skills
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to play a key leadership role in the development of a successful Multi Academy Trust consisting of 12 schools in 2 geographical clusters. The Trust is committed to providing the best possible educational experiences for all children and the professional development of our staff team.
Based in Clevedon, the purpose of this role is to lead the delivery of outstanding operations across the Learning Trust. It is a senior position reporting directly to the CEO, and playing an active part in both the delivery of services and contributing to the strategic direction and actions that are taken at Trust and Board level
The role is designed for a high performing, impact driven person who is able to co-ordinate activity across multiple schools, providing efficient and effective operational services so that educational staff can maintain a core, unrelenting focus on teaching and learning.
The ability to demonstrate the following key capabilities is essential:
- Strong communication style that fosters collaboration, problem solving and positive outcomes
- A leadership style that encourages team working, a winning culture within their own team and the wider leadership in the Trust.
- Production of timely, accurate and clear management information that allows leaders in our schools to make informed decisions
- A passion and understanding for education and student outcomes
- Significant understanding and experience of Education finances, particularly in the Multi Academy Trust environment, including funding, the ESFA, and compliance with the Academy Financial Handbook.
- Relevant financial qualifications
- Project management skills covering a wide area from Buildings to IT, to deliver on time, on cost and value for money outcomes.
This the perfect role for someone who enjoys accountability, thrives on collaboration and wants their opinions to matter
If you are interested in this post please contact John Wells (CEO) on 01275 337404 to discuss interview arrangements or to arrange a visit to the Trust.
To apply please complete the application form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS - Friday 14th February 2020
Clevedon Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and all applicants will be vetted through ISA/DBS checks.
School Career Opportunities
|Position||School||Closing date||More information|
|Teaching Assistant||All Saints Church of England Primary School, Clevedon||
Monday 27 January, noon
|Literacy Specialist/Specialist Assessor||Chilton Trinity School, Bridgwater||
Thursday 30 January, 9am
|Higher Level Teaching Assistant||Westover Green Community School, Bridgwater||
Friday 31 January
|KS2 Teacher (3 days per week 0.6 FTE)||Westover Green Community School, Bridgwater||
Friday 31 January
|Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant||St Nicholas' Chantry CofE Primary School, Clevedon||